Approximately 70% of the information generated in the Exploration and Production operations is static and does not change with time.
Typical Examples being:
- Seismic Reports
- Core Analysis Reports
- PVT Reports
- Sedimentology reports
- Petrograhic Reports
Dynamic information is subject to interpretation and change by Engineers, Petrophysicysts and Geologists.
Typical report examples being:
- Production Reports
- Statistical Reports like HSE statistics, Porosity and Permeability Statistics etc
- History Matching Reports
- Production Forecasts
Using the Browser Technology, ICS has developed a Web Based Data archive which allows static information to be displayed as Images linked in a user friendly format. This allows information from a macroscale to a microscale to be displayed in a few clicks. Once can go from a field map to an SEM analysis in a matter of a few clicks of the mouse.
Certain degree of flexibility can be given to dynamic information such as drilling reports, production reports to be updates on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Web browser enabled programming
- Static and Dynamic information accessibility
- Administrator control for user rights for dynamic data
- Customization to suit the needs of the organization
- Information sharing at local, regional, national or international level
Click here to View Demo